Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Resolution Not Kept

I had to laugh when I just read my post from January 3rd ... "One of my New Years resolutions is to be better about posting to my blog." Well, I see how well I've stuck with that!! I've literally posted only one time each month in 2006!! And the sad thing is that Robbie (my boyfriend) gave me an awesome camera for Christmas. I could be posting all my cool pictures from Aruba, pictures of the things I've knit, pictures of the dogs, the cat, the iguana, the son.

I'm very inspired by other people's blogs, especially the knitting blogs. All the girls are SO cool and have such interesting blogs. In fact it causes me trouble at work because sometimes I get so into reading them that I have a hard time pulling myself away. I really need to learn more about how you add all the neat links, etc. to the blog to make it more interesting. Mine is definitely boring at this point, but I will make it better.

No comments: