Monday, November 26, 2007

Months Pass Like Weeks



I would sware that it had only been maybe three weeks since I last posted ... but NO, it's been over a month again! Damn!! Anyway, I've made progress on my Clapotis.



Here's a pic from Halloween Horror Nights weekend. I went with Robbie and met up with my sister and her girlfriend, Christine. We had SUCH a good time!

This is a pic from roller derby practice a couple weeks ago, and a dorky picture of my 1st derby bruise. I'm too tired (after a VERY hard derby practice tonight) to write much more. I'm going to go soak in the bathtub, read, knit a little and go to bed!! (I hope these pictures line up right ... damn, it's so frustrating!)








1 comment:

vagabond bettie said...

Great bruise, nice clappy pic and wonderful friends.
All around super post!