Wednesday, November 01, 2006

August, September, October

Since I haven't written anything since July I figured I'd take a few minutes and do a quick update.

Tony got his high school diploma and is working as a waiter at the Moonlite Diner. YEA!!! I love that kid/man!!

I'm still with Robbie and we're getting along pretty well!! He moved to Royal Palm Beach about two months ago and we really only see each other on the weekends so maybe that's why. Whatever it is, it's working. Things are good. He bought a Rottweiler puppy named Rocko and a baby Chinese miniature pot-bellied pig named Pugsley. Both are very cute. He wasn't bonding with his pug, Chia, so I now have her and I love her to death!! She is about as cute as they come!!

Robbie and I took his kids to Disneyworld and Animal Kingdom last month. That was alot of fun ... we definitely had some good laughs on that trip. Two weeks later Robbie and I went to Universal Horror Nights and went through EVERY single haunted house which I never thought I'd do. I'm usually very scared, but it was fun!!

I got my orange blossom tattoo finished in August. My tattoo artist, Dee Dee, does SUCH pretty tattoos. It looks awesome and I love having a tattoo on the top of my arm ... almost makes me want to do a partial sleeve. We'll see.

What else?

I'm starting online college classes to get an AA in Microcomputer Applications.

I'm a fanatic for computer Scrabble and am up to the Pro Level which, to me, is quite impressive.

I'm still knitting, although not as much as I used to ... see above paragraph for a partial explanation of why. I do continue to work on my sister's wrap and Tony's afghan though. My sister's wrap has been discouraging because I've messed up on it a few times and it makes me very frustrated. I think once I'm done with her wrap I'll be back on a knitting roll. Right now I feel pressure to get hers done in time for Christmas.

Robbie and I went out this past Friday for my sister's 52nd birthday at Jazzits at Hard Rock. Her girlfriend, also named Christine, surprised her and flew down from Minneapolis for the festivities. Tom, Peter, Logan and my mom were also there. I had an awesome orange martini, sesame crusted seared tuna and pumpkin cheesecake for dessert. Good stuff.

No comments: