Thursday, November 09, 2006

Chia, Weezy, Tony Pictures

Originally I started this blog to post pictures of my knitting projects. Since I don't seem to take a lot of pictures of my knitting projects (yet) I'm posting some recent pictures of my animals, just for a little interest.

This is my new pug, Chia. She did belong to my boyfriend but she didn't like him very much. My boyfriend is very loud and they weren't bonding, so he was going to give her to my boss, but when my boss saw her he didn't want her. I don't understand how you can look at that face and not want her!! Is she the cutest thing, or what? And she's SO good!! She's really funny. I couldn't love her more.



My pit bull, Weezy, has the patience of a saint because although Chia doesn't annoy me, she continually "tries" Weezy. I mean she NEVER leaves her alone. Here she is in action.

And speaking of my pit bull. Here's a picture of Weezy in her rasta hat on Halloween.















Speaking of Halloween, when I got my box of decorations out I found this wig. I've had it for years and it's always good for some laughs. Here's my son with it on. If you knew what he looked like without it on, you'd be laughing too. Way funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pitt Bulls are a great dog. Totally misunderstood by the general public