Friday, October 14, 2005

Saying this at age 42 !! ??

I have been thinking that I need to make some friends for a LONG time, but I have enough guts to come out and say it on here after reading how many other people feel the same way. The sad thing for me though is that the majority of people seem to be very young and I’m 42!! Seems like I should have become better at making friends by this time. I have someone that I’ve considered my best friend since 1978, however she’s gotten very involved in things I’m not into anymore so I don’t really hang out with her anymore, plus my boyfriend basically told me if I hang out with her at all he’ll break up with me. Anyway, other than her I have one friend that moved to Mississippi so I never see her anymore although we do email each other. Other than that I have my mom and my sister but really no other friends. I find it to be very disheartening and sad and I’m going to change it and learn how to make some friends!!

No comments: