Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm a Wannabe ... I Wanna Be Happy

I find it sad that often times the first thoughts I want to write here are negative ones. Maybe that's not such a bad thing if I can get them out of the way and then move onto positive thoughts afterwards.

I continue to have constant problems getting along with my boyfriend. We fought all last week and didn't see each other, and then ended up going to the Poker Run in the Keys over the weekend and having a really good time. He wasn't at my house 5 minutes last night and already he was having a problem with something I did ... a look that I gave him because he peeled a cucumber in the sink that I had just cleaned and left all the peels there. I didn't SAY anything, I just gave him a look ... he said, "I'll clean it up" ... I said "Okay, good" and then he got all bent and said that if I was crazy about him and really loved him I would have just picked up the cucumber peels and thrown them in the garbage without giving him a look. With us it's just that the minute the stage is set by a look or a comment, the whole evening winds up going downhill, and sure enough it did.

Okay enough about that. Presently I'm working on a Stitch Diva poncho made from California yarn that is beautiful. I'm also working on 2 ponchettes and a couple of scarves, a washcloth ... I've always got quite a few things going ... in fact if I listed everything I have on needles right now, I would appear to be out of control with my knitting. Tee hee ... I am, so what? I also bought a digital camera and as soon as I figure out how to get the pictures into my blog, I will be adding those to make this a little more exciting.

I haven't been to yoga in quite a few months and I think I'm going tonight. Hurricane Rita is here and I don't think it's going to be a good night to go running. Plus I feel like I need to do something positive for myself.

No comments: