Monday, September 26, 2005

LYS's mean good times!!

Well, after getting home and finding my house sparkling clean on Friday (my new cleaning lady did an AWESOME job!), I decided that I would take my Saturday (the day I usually spend cleaning the entire house) and go up to the yarn store at the Festival Flea Market. I went there and had so much fun!! I bought over $100 of bamboo yarn and Zen ribbon to make a couple really pretty drop stitch scarves for my mom and sister for Christmas ... and I bought some extra yarn to use in a surprise triangle shawl for moi. I sat and knitted with Tina and Roz for a little while. They are just so nice and I had such a good time. Tina inspired me to make a long sleeve shrug that's going to be next on my list. Other than that I did get a lot of knitting done this weekend on my Stitch Diva poncho and one of my ponchettes (pattern from The Yarn Tree website). I'm on such a roll right now because I have two projects that are SO CLOSE to being done ... too bad I have a real job and can't knit right now ... I would SO get both projects finished today!!

No comments: